General Sales and Delivery Conditions
I. Conclusion of offer and contract
1. Offers are subject to confirmation and without obligation.
2. Analysis reports and other descriptions of goods in certificates of analysis, catalogs, technical data sheets or other submitted product documents are only roughly authoritative, unless explicitly described as binding. They do not represent an agreement or a warranty of a corresponding constitution of the goods. Anything else only applies if a Globe Research Chems business manager defines a product description explicitly as warranty or agreement on the legal and factual nature, and communicates this to the orderer in writing.
3. Globe Research Chems reserves all ownership and copyright connected to all offer documents. Such documents may not be presented to third parties.
4. Orders are for Globe Research Chems without obligation. The orderer is bound to his order for 2 weeks. Globe Research Chems silence regarding offers, orders, demands or other explanations given by the orderer only apply as approval if it was explicitly agreed upon in writing. Any order confirmation created electronically, which does not bear a signature and will be deemed to constitute written form. If the order confirmation contains obvious errors, mistakes or mistakes, it is not obligatory for Globe Research Chems.
5. If the contract has been unilaterally annulled by the orderer or an order / partial order unilaterally canceled by the orderer, the orderer has to reimburse Globe Research Chems for all costs, which originated through the contract termination / cancellation; This applies especially to the cancellation or rescission of fees which have been charged to Globe Research Chems for the delivery, costs for the purchase of goods which can not be returned and all other expenditures which have been charged to Globe Research Chems during the contract management and cancellation, Fees, transportation costs, etc.
II. Scope of delivery / conditions of delivery
1. Globe Research Chems is entitled to ten days of all deliveries, unless the partial delivery has no meaning for the orderer and the orderer has referred hereunto in the contract.
2. If the orderer does not explicitly insist on a certain shipping method, then the type of shipping is Globe Research Chems discretion, i.e. The shipping may be done by air, rail, ship or road.
3. All deliveries are quoted ex works or warehouse. The respective current logistic fees, displayed online on our website www.globeresearchchems.com, apply.
4. A return of goods and the corresponding credit note is only possible with Globe Research Chems consent and must always meet Globe Research Chems instructions concerning the return of deliveries. The orderer is responsible to meet those instructions. This applies in particular to the provisions of the legislation on the delivery and packaging of dangerous goods. All delivery commitments of Globe Research Chems are under restriction “while stocks last”. Therefor Globe Research Chems can withdraw from the contract, if the stock is depleted.
III. Delivery time
1. Terms of delivery and deadlines are without obligation, if they have not been explicitly described as binding.
2. The terms of delivery start with the entry order or the dispatch of the order confirmation through Globe Research Chems if applicable.
3. The terms of delivery are met if the goods have left the site until these terms are expired.
4. In case of delay in delivery, the orderer has the right to withdraw from the contract after the fruitless expiration of a reasonable time extension of 4 weeks with the refusal to accept the performance, which he gave Globe Research Chems after a delay in delivery.
IV. Prices and payment
1. All consumption, sales or indirect taxes, customs, examination and acceptance fees or rather all taxes, fees or liabilities of all kind, which have been stipulated through national authorities or rather allocated to business between Globe Research Chems and the orderer, are To be paid by the orderer in addition to the advertising price or invoice price. Globe Research Chems is not obliged to point to possible taxes and fees.
2. Globe Research Chems accepts several payment options. The orderer agrees to the conditions, which are bound to the respective payment options. The availability of individual payment options may be limited if necessary.
• Bank transfer
1. The handling of payments is carried out through the Globe Research Chems company. The client agrees to absorb all banking fees. If the full amount has not been credited, Globe Research Chems reserves the right to adjust the amount to the amount transferred by the orderer.
2. For the payment via bank transfer, the orderer may only use reason for transfer given by Globe Research Chems. If this guideline has been violated, Globe Research Chems reserves the right to cancel the order. In this case the banking fees have to be paid by the orderer as well.
After the payment has been made, the client commits to contact the customer to verify the payment. The verification should be done within 30 days. Once the deadline expires, Globe Research Chems does not grant any guarantee for payment identification.
• MoneyGram / Western Union
All possible fees have to be paid by the customer. To process a payment, Globe Research Chems uses Western Union / MoneyGram external service providers. The customer also has to pay the fees charged by these service providers.
V. Passing of risk
1. The risk is passed on to the orderer once the goods are handed over to the person responsible for the shipment or have left the site of Globe Research Chems for the purpose of shipping. This also applies in the case of partial deliveries or if Globe Research Chems has absorbed other services such as transport costs.
2. If the orderer fails to do so or violates other obligations to cooperate, Globe Research Chems can demand the compensation of the damage suffered including possible additional expenses. The risk of a random loss or a random degradation of the goods passes to the orderer at the moment in which his delay in acceptance commences. Globe Research Chems is entitled to, after the fruitless expiry of a reasonable grace period, to dispose of the goods otherwise and make delivery to the orderer within a reasonably extended period.
3. Delivered goods shall be accepted by the orderer irrespective of any claims based on defects even if the products show insignificant defects.
FOR. Usage of the products by the orderer
1. Globe Research Chems products are designed for the purpose of laboratory experiment and may not be used for other purposes as long as no other details are given on product labels, the Globe Research Chems catalogs or other documents handed over to the orderer. Especially those Globe Research Chems products may not be used for in-vitro diagnostics for the manufacture of food products and pharmaceutical products as well as cosmetic products.
2. Globe Research Chems does not check the products for safety and potency of food products, pharmaceutical products, medical appliances, cosmetics as well as for commercial purposes or other purposes, unless specifically described in the documents handed over by Globe Research Chems. Globe Research Chems explicitly advises the orderer to properly test, use, manufacture and advertise the products obtained from Globe Research Chems and / or the products obtained with the help of Globe Research Chems. The orderer has to check possible risks and dangers and to carry out all other necessary research work to catch up on the dangers, which may be the result of the use of products obtained from Globe Research Chems. The orderer also has warn his orderers and there support personnel (such as transport operator etc.) regarding the potential risks and dangers connected to the use or handling of the products.
3. The Globe Research Chems products are written on the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance List or other legal ordinances. The orderer himself is responsible for complying with legal ordinances concerning the handling of substances obtained through Globe Research Chems.
4. Globe Research Chems explicitly advises the orderer to check the product ingredients provided by Globe Research Chems,
VII. Warranty rights and liabilities
1. The orderer’s warranty rights assume that the checker checks the goods on receipt and communicates defects electronically and immediately, latest 1 week after reception to Globe Research Chems. The orderer should describe the defects or rather the substantiation through analysis.
VIII. Act of God
1. If an Act of God has prevented Globe Research Chems from fulfilling its contractual obligations, in particular the delivery of goods, Globe Research Chems shall be exempted from its duties for the duration of the impediment with the addition of a reasonable start-up time, without The orderer having any right to claim compensation.
The same applies if the fulfillment of Globe Research Chems may be unreasonable, hindered or allowed impossible due to unforeseen circumstances and circumstances Globe Research Chems can not be held responsible for, in particular because of labor dispute, official measures, energy shortfall, impediment to delivery by a Supplier or substantial interruption of operations.
2. Globe Research Chems has the right to withhold from the contract if such a obstacle lasts for more than four months and the contract is no longer fulfilled for Globe Research Chems because of the obstacle. If the orderer insists, once the deadline has expired, Globe Research Chems has to explain if they will make use of the right of withdrawal or deliver the goods within an acceptable deadline. Claims for indemnity of the orderer are excluded.
1. Globe Research Chems explicitly advises the orderer, that during the export, the items are subject to the respective limitations of the destination country. Globe Research Chems reserves the right to conduct an expert judgment internal to judge if the contract can be executed to Globe Research Chems discretion. In this connection, the orderer is obliged to obtain the necessary certificates and present them to Globe Research Chems for examination.
2. The orderer may not sell Globe Research Chems goods or make them available to third parties.
X. Privacy protection
Globe Research Chems only collects data that is necessary for the processing of the order. Globe Research Chems does not provide information to third parties, authorities or other institutions. Customers have the ability to cancel their client account at any moment and to unsubscribe from the newsletter. For client accounts with no completed order, a handling fee of EUR 10 may be imposed for the deletion of the account.
I. End-use declaration
Herewith the customer declares legally binding,
1. That he / she is at least 18 years old and of full legal capacity (if not available here, a copy of the identity card or passport can be demanded by Globe Research Chems as a form of proof)
2. That the article was ordered does not violate Globe Research Chems’s export limitations at issue and is not subject to legal restrictions in the respective destination country.